So, what comes with school is studying. However the amount of time I spend on homework is ridicules. Everyday I go to my classes, get lunch, do homework until dinner, and then keep doing homework until bed.
Right now the class that is taking up most of my time is Grammar. Currently we are learning Old English. For some reason my teacher thinks its crucial for the class to learn a dead language. And I'm not talking about just touching on the language to better understand modern English, which would make since to me. My teacher is making us learn how to read and write Old English. I feel like I'm in Spanish all over again! It's terrible. My dad though (who is totally awesome) spent a half hour on the phone with me to help me understand prepositions so that trying to find them in a dead language would be a little easier.
My other two classes are both pretty easy. I'm talking Studies of English Literature and Poetry. So far I haven't done much in either classes. In my lit class we are reading The Great Gatsby...it's terrible. And in Poetry we just read poems and talk about them, with the occasional test online.
And that is my school life at the moment. Terribly exciting I know.
cute shirt ;o)! Hang in there - three more weeks and you can come home for our rockin' Halloween party!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch is the life:) It will all pay off in the end though and I am sure that you are doing a fantastic job! And, yeah that is a cute shirt:)
ReplyDeletethanks guys! I got it from the thrift for two bucks. =)
ReplyDeleteand i know school will pay off, it just sucks at the moment.