THE CENTRAL ADVENTURE

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Battle Scars

This quarter I joined the intramural volleyball league. My team is co-ed and it is extremely fun. However the team we played last night was way beyond this league that my team had to step up our game. Unfortunately that meant diving. Well because I used to play volleyball the diving was no problem for me, but for my knees it's another story.

Diving + no knee pads =



These pictures don't do justice to what it actually looks like. My camera isn't picking up all the bruising, just the worst of it.

Also, the other team had awesome serves which meant bruising on the arms as well. Though this isn't near as bad as my knee, it still hurts.


Once again the camera isn't catching all the bruising, but you still the basic idea.

2 comments:

  1. ouch!! Don't let your dad see that: he hates bruises on his girls! We need to get your knee pads to you girl. I'm sure your team members were impressed with your playing ;o) Hopefully you had fun to equal the injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...you need to invest in a pair of knee pads girly! They aren't that expensive and the bruises aren't very attractive. Although battle scars are nice sometimes. Have fun though...I miss inter mural volleyball!

    ReplyDelete