THE CENTRAL ADVENTURE

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A couple things i forgot...



I forgot to mention a couple things about Alex's and mine date to Harvestfest. The first is I recorded the turkeys and the sounds they were making and I forgot to post it. I think it is pretty funny.

Second, Alex won a free pumpkin. They were doing this thing where you guessed how much the pumpkin weighted and if you got it right you got the pumpkin. Alex and this little girl tied and so they had to guess the weight of a second pumpkin and whoever was closer to that one won. Alex lost the second pumpkin guessing (but part of me thinks he did it on purpose so the girl could win). However, he did get to keep the second pumpkin....which was super ugly and kind of moldy. Still cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment