I would have loved to get more decorations into my room, but this is what I could get away with. Even though it isn't near as much as I know my real home has, at least this makes me feel somewhat like I'm there.
Monday, October 10, 2011
My Own Little Touch of Home
As everyone who will read this knows, my mom is known to decorate the house for every holiday. And though yes, that was supposed to get a chuckle from you, this isn't to bash my mother at all. Quite the opposite however. I learned from growing up that decorating for holidays was just something you did. So naturally because I'm not home for Halloween, I tried to bring what little festivities I could to my new home. Though I can't do a lot because I have a roommate, I did what I could get away with.






I would have loved to get more decorations into my room, but this is what I could get away with. Even though it isn't near as much as I know my real home has, at least this makes me feel somewhat like I'm there.
I would have loved to get more decorations into my room, but this is what I could get away with. Even though it isn't near as much as I know my real home has, at least this makes me feel somewhat like I'm there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tear! I'm so proud of you. It takes a long time to gather a lot of decorations. You just have to add a few each year. It makes things so much more fun though, doesn't it!? I'm glad it helps your dorm feel more like home!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom. And I'm sure by the time I'm your age I will have as many decorations are you. I always love the way the house looks during this time of year.
ReplyDeleteWow Kathy I think she just called you old:) Decorating for the holidays makes life less stressful because it gives you a reason to smile during the day. I think decorating your dorm is a cute idea Jessi!
ReplyDelete