So after many stressful study sessions and frustrating nights the day for the test came. My teacher said he was going to be in the room 20 minutes early in case we felt like we wanted more time. Because I didn't know what to expect I went early in case I needed the time. It turned out I didn't but at least I had time for a little homework before my text class.
Anyways, today we got our tests back. My teacher was less than happy because way less than half the class even passed. There were 4 A's, 5 B's, and everyone else got a D or lower. I thought I had done well, but I was still nervous to get my test back. However, when my test landed on my test it read:
Even though I didn't get an A, I am still very proud and happy because I was one of the few people in the class to even pass the test. So considering everything, I think I did pretty good.
First, you copied my Halloween background ;o) and second - YOU ROCK!! I am so proud of you... and that B is almost an A. Keep up the good work girl. You're amazing.
ReplyDeleteWell great minds think alike. =) It's a cool background. And Thanks mom. Ill try my hardest to keep doing so good.
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty freakin' awesome test grade girl!! Congratulations and keep up the good work:)
ReplyDelete