We also went to Leavenworth for the day. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of that, but it was a blast! Such a good day.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Halloween Care Packet
Today my family came up to visit--including my grandma. With them they brought me a Halloween care packet. It was so sweet!



My mom always does the coolest things for holidays!
We also went to Leavenworth for the day. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of that, but it was a blast! Such a good day.
We also went to Leavenworth for the day. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of that, but it was a blast! Such a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, looks like you already dug into those fishys pretty heavily ;o) Glad you liked it. I had fun putting it together - you know me and my sick sense of humor - lol!
ReplyDelete