On Saturday morning Alex and I did the Pineapple Race together with one of his co-workers. It was in North Bend and so in order to get there soon enough to get everything figured out we left my house at nine in the morning. When we got to where the race was there were mountains surrounding the meadow. The mountains were extremely pretty because they were sprinkled with snow.

This is the three of us before the race. This is also before it started raining. Right before our wave started the rain came and it kept raining harder throughout the race. That mixed with the cold made it so that my the end of the race my fingers were so frozen that they burned.

So our name was "Super Spam" so Alex printed out pictures of a spam container and stapled them to out mini capes.

So after the race we were all muddy and saturated. My luau skirt was too long for me and so the entire bottom half was nothing but mud and it make running harder to do.

The race itself was a lot like The Warrior Dash. It was a 5k with obstacles thrown in throughout. The only added difference in this race was that there were teams and the team had to carry a pineapple throughout the entire race. Overall I still like the Warrior Dash better, but this race was fun too.
A lot to read and catch up on! I need to look at your blog more often:) Glad that things seem to be going a little bit better for you. I knew they would, all it takes is time. Your an amazing girl and you can achieve anything that you want in this life...even living away from home;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! Sometimes it's still hard to be here at school, but most of the time it's alright. It'll just be nice when I'm graduated and can move on with my life with Alex.
ReplyDelete