THE CENTRAL ADVENTURE

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Tattoo / Harry Potter Night

Thursday Evening I got a tattoo! I got it at Kylee's house because her family is friends with this guy named Joe, who has been in the business for a long time.

In this first picture Joe and I are finalizing the design of my tattoo.

The next step is the process was to put the design on shoulder. It worked in the same way that those little tattoos you apply with water work.



The next step was figuring out the vines. Joe just took a pen and drew the vines on my shoulder. That way I could see what the tattoo was going to look like before we even started.





Now it is time for getting the actual tattoo. This is when I'm starting to get a little nervous because I don't really know what to expect.


And it begins....The pain wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, however it still did hurt. I mean it is a needle. Joe started with the outline first.







This is the final product!


Joe put saran wrap on the tattoo. I had to leave it there for an hour.


After I got done with my tattoo the gang went out and got Harry Potter part two at midnight. Then we came back to Kylee's and watched the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment