THE CENTRAL ADVENTURE

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A fun night in the dorm

So ever since Kylee and I got out of classes it has been snowing. Tonight we wanted to do something fun and and so Kylee and I bundled up and walked over to the 7-11 by the school. We redboxed a movie and picked up ice cream - and of course I got a soda. On the way to the store we were taking pictures because the snow was making everything around us look beautiful. So here are the pictures:


On this next picture we didn't realize the camera was zoomed in, so it's just our faces...I think it's cute.




The canal that goes through the school is frozen, and I tried to capture that with these next two pictures.




Just the picture of the snow falling....








Here is a picture of what the road looks like. I really don't think I want to drive in that.

2 comments:

  1. You totally look cross eyed in that up close picture. Were you doing that on purpose? You guys are funny. I am so glad that you are having such a good time. Hopefully you will get better grades your first semester than I did though:) Love you and can't wait til Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no i didn't do that on purpose...i'm just funny lookin! And im so exctied to see you all at xmas too!

    ReplyDelete