I'm still trying to get used to taking my camera everywhere so I can blog about what goes on in my life. Though this post is not going to have any pictures, I'm playing catch up.
1. Mom's Halloween Party
Check her blog cuz it's on there. Same party so the post would have been close to the same anyways. The only difference is that I couldn't go see my dad play. While the "grown ups" were out doing that "us kids" were hanging out at home. We went and got some Papa Merphy's and watched Signs. After that we Youtubed various videos and had a lot of laughter.
2. Alex's Weekend Visit
This last weekend Alex came up to visit. Yes I know I have no excuse for having no pictures of this because he was here for three days...but sadly there are no pictures. The weekend was pretty eventful. (2A) THE OWL --> Friday night Alex and I took a evening drive up into the hills. As we were driving along the dirt road this gigantic owl flew right in front of us. He landed in the middle of the road about 50 feet away. (and yes I was so mad at myself because I didn't have my camera) After a couple minutes the owl flew to a fence post about 10 feet off the road. Alex and I were trying to takes pictures of the owl with our phones, but of course they turned out grainy. So...I got out of the car and walked up the owl trying to get a closer. I got to the side of the road (10 feet remember) and the owl just looked at me. It was amazing being that close to that gigantic bird without it flying away. (2B) LEAVENWORTH --> On Saturday Alex, Kylee, and I went to Leavenworth for the day. It was super fun to just walk around and shop a little bit. I bought Alex's parents Christmas present. Alex and Kylee bought some presents as well. The highlight of the day though was Alex and the hot sauce. One of the stores we went into had out sample of a hot sauce so hot there were danger signs around it. Of course this means a challenge for Alex. Almost immediately after he tasted it I had to buy him a Snapple (I was already buying something so that way he didn't have to wait in line). Then for about 5 minutes afterwards he looked drunk because he couldn't focus or walk his eyes were so bury. Part of me felt so bad for him, and the other part was laughing...on the inside of course.
3. The Car
Last week the engine light on the Sentra turned on and so yesterday I took it to the shop. Turns out nothing was wrong with it. The light just turned on because the car was too cold. Taking the car in had it's advantages however. Kylee went with me so I wouldn't have to walk back to school by myself. We figured because we were out we would have some fun. So we got manicures! It was fun to go out and just have a relaxing time while someone else make my nails look pretty. And guess what color they are? Lime Green!...but I know everyone could guess that.
Sorry this is wordy with no pictures. I'm just a slacker. But do not worry! I have a very packed weekend and this time I will have my camera! So next week I will do post for this coming weekend. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad! I would have loved to see a picture of Alex with the hot sauce. Don't worry my young patawan! You are still learning the ways of the blogger, but some day you will become a full blogging jedi.
ReplyDelete