Us outside the restaurant.
I wanted to take a picture of out table cause I thought it looked cool, and of course, Alex jumped in at the last second. He's so cute.
They cooked our food right in front of us and this is the chief lighting up the grill. It was super warm. That was nice cause I was cold almost the whole time.
The first thing he did was spin and egg on the grill and got it moving super fast then he flicked it up in the air. Then he used his spatula and was almost juggling the egg in the air. When he finally let it drop, it hit the grill and slit perfectly down the center. It was way cool.
He also made what he called a "onion volcano". He un-layered a slice on onion and made a volcano out of it, then poured whatever he used to make the fires...cause i highly doubt it was gasoline.. and poured that inside the top of the onion and lite it.
The image and service at the restaurant was really amazing. Having them cook in front of us was super cool too. The price was up there though, and the food was a little too salty for me. It still tasted good, but every couple bites I had to swallow it with a mouth full of pop so I could get past the saltiness.
Another minor cool thing, they had the coolest ice cubes!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDelete