THE CENTRAL ADVENTURE

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Drive-in

So i don't have any pictures for this one cause I was a loser and forgot my camera at home, but Alex and I went to the drive in last night.

Beforehand we loaded Alex's truck up with anything we could think of the make the bed of it comfortable, plus plenty of blankets for both of us so we could stay warm. Then, of course, we went to Fred Meyers and bought junk food/pop. We were wearing our PJ's so we got a bunch of looks from random people, but whatever. We didn't care.

The two movies we saw were Iron Man 2 and How to Train Your Dragon. Iron Man, for me, wasn't very good. There were really only two major action scenes and neither of them were spectacular. The rest of the movie was boring and there wasn't really a plot to follow. Not one I would buy.

How to Train you Dragon on the other hand, I love. It was my second time seeing it because my family saw it for mothers day, but it is just as good the second time around. For sure that is one i want to own.

It was a lot of fun and we are planning on going a couple more times this summer...assuming the movies are good.

1 comment:

  1. oooOOOoooh! So, you are promised huh? Well, I have only met Alex once and have seen alot of pictures, but I really like him and I think you two go together really well. That explains all the mushy talk. Yeah, Weldon used to call me baby, now he just yells "Hey, Julie?" I am happy for you and I am glad that you are so happy. It seems like you guys really enjoy eachother. And I love drive-ins that sounds romantic. We saw the dragon movie yesterday and I liked it but Jade spent most of it hiding behined the chair and occasionally peeking over the top to see if it was safe.

    ReplyDelete