A yogurt lid was the hat just covered with paper. And everyone knows baseball is the American past time, so we made that his head. Cotton from my mom's salon made perfect hair, beard, and eyebrows. For the mouth we just used red string and two dimes for the eyes and
For the legs we used penny rolls. They actually fit perfect because the penny rolls we have are pinstriped with red so it was an amazing fit. For the feet Alex brought over some toy tanks he used to play with and we hot glued them to death until Uncle Sam could stand on his own.
Our last touch was the "Made In China" sticker. Because everything in America is made in China so it was funny. It made everyone in my class laugh.
he is really cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the next project.
ReplyDeleteya. I'm just glad i figured out what i'm going to do now. I have a week till it's due so hopefully it'll be good.
ReplyDeleteThat is really creative! I bet yours was the best in the class
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!! It wasn't worst to that's good. Some of the kids in my class are majoring in art so there project always look amazing.
ReplyDeleteUm?...that was Julie not me but I do think it is pretty creative! For a second I didn't know if you were planning to put Alex on the shelf or Uncle Sam.
ReplyDelete